Printing ink is a homogeneous mixture composed of colored bodies (such as pigments, dyes, etc.), binders, filling (filling) materials, additional materials, etc. It can be printed and dried on the printed body; it is colored and has a certain Paste-like glue with fluidity. It can be divided into two categories:
(1) Water-based printing ink, using water as a solvent, using water-soluble dyes, glycerin, gum arabic, etc., suitable for rubber printing and wood printing;
(2) Oil-based printing ink, using non-drying oil as the solvent, made of oil-soluble dyes or pigments, suitable for metal printing.
In the production process of printing inks, safety is the first choice of many ink manufacturers. Especially after printing inks are included in the World Health Organization’s list of 3 types of carcinogens, more attention has been paid to the standardization of machine requirements, and the safety of franli machines And standardization.
Printing ink is a little high viscosity material and needs a kneader, or twin shaft disperser, and three roll mill. How to choose the suitable capacity machine and function of machines, welcome to discuss with us together.
Printing ink has gravure ink, digital ink. Franli has a different design for customers. When we get the factory size, production capacity, and working process, we will make the full project for you. Here we share two projects, one for high viscosity, and another one for low viscosity printing ink.
Case one: high viscosity printing ink.
1. High viscosity mixer, which is a butterfly mixer, with scraper blades, also an optional vacuum system.
3. Extruder machine for discharging high viscosity material, transfer to another machine, or filling.
4. Three roll mill for printing ink. We met some customers, come go to choose sand mill, some go to choose the three roll mill, they have different printing ink features. So when you choose the wet grinding machine, welcome to talk with us, we would like to help you choose the suitable machine.
Three roll mill has a manual type and hydraulic type, the difference is hydraulic three roll mill capacity is higher 4times than manual three roll mill, auto-control the temperature, working pressure, material level, arming for any dangers.
5. then adjust the color or mix some additional, you may choose the high viscosity mixer again.
Case two: low viscosity printing ink
1. High speed disperser, you may only choose this HSD machine for dispensing liquid and powder together.
2. Twin-shaft disperser, which is more highly effective than single HSD. A twin shaft disperser (TSD) is a low and fast speed shaft scrapper and disperser machine.
3. Horizontal Sand Mill for printing ink, Franli has the disc, pin type, different inner type can reach difference size of material, also you may think about the zirconia beads size.
4. The agitator mixer is the final process for adjusting the additional materials.
5. Filling machine for the package, which is weight type filling machine or piston filling machine.
Welcome to connect with us for a suitable turnkey project for printing ink.