Turn key solution provider
Top Pneumatic Mixer Manufacturer
Pneumatic mixers are mainly used in petroleum, chemical, paint, paint, ink, resin, medical treatment, food, daily chemicals, etc. Crafts, papermaking, adhesives, tire manufacturing, water treatment and other places.
Pneumatic Mixer Video
Pneumatic mixers are usually composed of an air motor, a stirring shaft, a connecting shaft sleeve, and a stirring impeller. The air motor is the main power component of the air mixer. It can usually be divided into a vane air motor and a piston air motor. The vane motor has a simple structure and features and can complete high-speed mixing, and at the same time, it also has a high air consumption; piston-type air motor Compared with the blade type, the air motor has a larger volume and weight, higher starting torque, suitable for low-speed stirring, and less air consumption.
Welcome to send inquiry to us and let’s make a win win business together !
The processing capacity of our pneumatic paint mixer is 20-50L, and there are many forms of mixing. According to the different viscosity of the material, it can match different forms of blades and motor power.
Pneumatic drum mixer is suitable for many kinds of drums, such as 200L iron drum, plastic drum, ordinary stainless steel tank. And the pneumatic drum mixer has a different model to fit different drums.
Guidelines For Pneumatic Mixer
Compared with the traditional electric mixer, the obvious advantage of the pneumatic mixer is the natural explosion-proof characteristics. The air motor is driven by compressed air, and the motor has a self-cooling effect when running, which can continue to run for a long time. Does not cause sparks and high temperatures. At the same time, the pneumatic mixer can adjust the stirring speed by adjusting the air intake, and can complete the stepless speed regulation.
The pneumatic mixer is mainly used in industries with explosion-proof requirements, such as petroleum, chemical, coating, paint, woodworking, food, daily chemical and other flammable, explosive, dusty, heavy-duty, humid, and other workplaces. Its characteristics are also many, pls check as below:
1. The pneumatic mixer can be stepless speed regulation. As long as the opening of the intake valve or exhaust valve is controlled, that is, the flow of compressed air is controlled, the output power and speed of the motor can be adjusted. The purpose of adjusting speed and power can be achieved.
2. The pneumatic mixer can rotate forward and reverse. As long as the control valve is used to change the air motor’s intake and exhaust direction, the forward and reverse rotation of the air motor’s output shaft can be realized, and the direction can be changed instantaneously.
3. The working environment of the pneumatic mixer is not affected by vibration, high temperature, electromagnetic, radiation, etc., suitable for the harsh working environment, and can work normally under adverse conditions such as flammable, explosive, high temperature, vibration, humidity, and dust.
4. The pneumatic motor matched with the pneumatic mixer has overload protection and will not malfunction due to overload. When overloaded, the air motor only slows down or stops. When the overload is released, it can resume normal operation immediately without causing malfunctions such as mechanical damage. It can run continuously for a long time with a full load, and the temperature rise of the air motor is small.
5. The pneumatic mixer has a high starting torque and can be started directly with the load. It starts and stops quickly, and it can be started with the load. It will not burn and affect the use of an electric mixer.
6. The pneumatic mixer is easy to operate and maintain. The pneumatic motor is simple in structure, small in size, light in weight, and large in horsepower. It uses air as a medium, which is easy to operate and maintain.