Pieces of equipment of silicone neutral glass glue (adhesive) production line
2) High viscosity pump,
3) Base material storage tank,
4) Heating system (according to actual requirements),
5) Vacuum system,
6) Three-roll mill (according to actual requirements),
7) Multifunctional glue making and dispersing machine,
8) Hydraulic discharge machine,
9) Cooling system,
10) Packaging machine (plastic bottle hard-end filling machine, plastic film soft-end filling machine) 11) Oven 12) Inkjet printer.
This kind of adhesive production process
2) Use a high-viscosity pump to send the base material into the base material storage tank and slowly add it to the three-roll mill to meet the fineness requirements.
3) After grinding the base material, but the material into the mixing tank. Then, other ingredients and crosslinking agent coupling agent are added.
4) Push the mixing tank into the multifunctional glue-making dispersion machine to start mixing and high-speed dispersion. At the same time, start the vacuum system to extract the moisture and air from the material, and start the cooling system to control the temperature of the material.
5) After the production is completed, the mixing cylinder is pushed into the hydraulic discharge machine to press the material into the barrel of the packaging machine.
6) Put the barrel into the packaging machine and then fill it.
7) Pack the finished silicone neutral glass glue products into the warehouse.
Another silicone glass glue (adhesive) production process:
2) After the production is completed, the mixing cylinder is pushed into the hydraulic discharge machine to press the material into the barrel of the packaging machine.
3) Put the barrel into the packaging machine and then fill it.
4) Pack the finished acid silicone glass glue products into the warehouse.
The capacity of silicone neutral glass glue (adhesive)
2) 60-120T/month silicone neutral glass glue (adhesive)
3) 120-360T/month silicone neutral glass glue (adhesive)
4) 150-450T/month silicone neutral glass glue (adhesive)
5) 300-600T/month silicone neutral glass glue (adhesive)
6) above 600T/month silicone neutral glass glue (adhesive)
The function of a vacuum disperser reduces bubbles and solvent volatilization, faster material defoaming, and improves dispersion fineness. Easily operation, strong frame, high vacuum <-0.07mpa.
Horizontal Bead Mill
Horizontal Bead Mill is used for the grinding of a solid-liquid two-phase system. In the grinding process, the material is pumped into the Horizontal Bead Mill, and the rotating grinding disc transfers energy to the beads. The beads impact the material an
The inline emulsifier is composed of three sets of stators (two layers, four layers, and six layers) in the working cavity, which has higher processing accuracy, large processing capacity, and wide processing viscosity range.
After Sales Support
Installation at site
Free Testing Samples
Beneficial Impacts Of Using a Double Planetary Mixer
A double planetary mixer is an essential part of any industry for mixing particular materials. A double planetary mixer contains two blades that help mix by revolving on their axis in the vessel.
Sigma Mixer: Product Manual
Sigma mixer, also known as a double Z paddle mixer, is mainly used for mixing or kneading materials with very high viscosity (over 500,000 cps).
What is Oxygen Generator Plant？
An Oxygen Generator Plant is an industrial facility that produces oxygen for various applications. Oxygen is an essential element for human life, and it has many uses in different industries, including healthcare, aerospace, and manufacturing.
Instructions For Use of Nano Bead Mill
A bead mill is a machine that is used to break down particles of solid material into a liquid as fast and efficiently as possible.
What is a Lab Reactor？
A lab reactor is at the core of laboratory exercises in various scientific and engineering disciplines. It provides an environment that allows scientists and researchers to conduct experiments and simulations of chemical reactions, which aid in developing new products and optimizing processes.
Immersion Mill: Guide for Producing Fine Powder Materials
An immersion mill is a type of milling machine used for the production of fine powder materials. It is also known as a bead mill, a sand mill, or a basket mill.