The ointment mill is also called Lab three roll mill. It is mainly used for the fine grinding of high-viscosity liquid slurries such as various paints, coatings, plastics, etc. The ointment mill has three rollers installed on the rack, and the centers are on the same straight line. The factory can be installed horizontally or slightly inclined. When the slurry passes through the surface of the three rollers, the three rollers are repeatedly squeezed at the adjusted speed, and then the product meets the standard.
Advantages of ointment mill：
- It can achieve very high fineness when grinding high-viscosity materials.
- The ointment mill is suitable for a variety of materials, and according to the different viscosity of the material, the factory can adjust the arc of the roller and does not affect the requirements for fineness.
- The structure is simple, and workers can manually adjust the gap between the rollers.
- The roller can be cooled by water, and the cooling speed is still very fast without harming the machine.
- The ointment mill can be equipped with an explosion-proof configuration
- The material of the roller shaft can be customized, such as alloy steel, zirconia ceramics, alumina ceramics, etc.
Hot sale three roll mill
Main Technical Parameters
Guidelines For Ointment Mill
ointment mill cleaning method
Ointment mills are usually used in coatings, paints, and other chemical products, so many factories are worried about cleaning. First of all, it is equipped with a water cooling system. During or after use, there is no need to worry about serious wear and tear. The factory can manually Open the drum, and follow the manual to clean it manually. The factory can clean it frequently without damaging the machine body, usually by wiping.
Precautions for use:
- It is forbidden to use the water cooling system when it is not turned on.
- The maximum bearing temperature of the rollers at both ends is generally 100 degrees.
- If non-material hard objects appear in the roller, such as iron blocks. Please press the pause immediately and take it out in time to avoid damage to the inside of the body.
- Adjust the front and rear rollers at any time, and pay attention to the status of the rollers to prevent linear expansion.
- When cleaning the body or inside, the power supply must be cut off.
Related production lines