FRANLI laboratory reactor is composed of a pot body, pot cover, stirrer, heating jacket, support and transmission device, shaft seal device, etc. The pot body, pot cover, stirrer, shaft seal, etc. are all made of 1Cr18Ni9Ti stainless steel. A laboratory reactor is mainly suitable for hydrolysis, neutralization crystallization, distillation, evaporation, storage, and other production links in medicine, bioengineering, fine chemical industry, chemical synthesis, food, and other industries.
Advantages of laboratory reactor：
- High quality
- Easy to use
- Provide customized services according to customer material characteristics
Hot sale aboratory reactor
Guidelines For laboratory reactor
Because laboratory reactor users have different production processes and laboratory reactor operating conditions, they have different requirements for laboratory reactor lid process openings, stirring types, support types, and packing seals. They can contact FRANLI to design various types of reactors independently.
The pot body and the pot cover of the laboratory reactor are connected by flange sealing. There is a discharge hole in the lower part of the pot body. There is a stirrer in the pot. Tube hole. The heating jacket is provided with an inlet and outlet oil temperature measurement, venting steam valve, electric heating rod, and other connecting holes.
The structure and performance of laboratory reactor:
The laboratory reactor equipment is mainly composed of three parts: tank, jacket, and stirring system.
Materials of laboratory reactor:
The parts in contact with the material are made of high-quality stainless steel and special glass such as 304 or 316L, which conform to GMP standards.
laboratory reactor heating and cooling:
The heating methods of laboratory reactor can choose steam, electric heating, and heat transfer oil to meet the process needs of different working environments such as acid resistance, alkali resistance, high-temperature resistance, abrasion resistance, and corrosion resistance.
surface treatment of laboratory reactor:
The inner surface of the laboratory reactor is mirror-polished to ensure no hygienic dead corners. The fully enclosed design ensures that the material is always in a sterile state. The outer surface of the laboratory reactor can be optionally sandblasted, frosted, and cold-rolled with primary color matt treatment.
The detection method of laboratory reactor
Generally, we use a thickness gauge to measure the thickness of the titanium reactor layer, and the measurement value should be between 0.8 and 2.0mm. The more uniform the thickness of the laboratory reactor porcelain layer, the better. There is a wrong understanding to be corrected here. Many users think that the thicker the reactor layer of the laboratory reactor, the better.
The thicker the reactor layer of the laboratory reactor, the lower its ability to withstand sudden temperature changes, and the sudden change of temperature difference leads to an increase in the probability of the glass-lined layer bursting. Place a standard plate on the laboratory reactor, and use a feeler gauge to measure the gap between the plate and the flange, the smaller the better.
The deformation of the manhole flange of the laboratory reactor is mainly manifested by the unevenness of the flange surface, especially at present, some manufacturing companies still use a large number of punched manholes. This manhole has poor high-temperature strength, easy deformation, and is difficult to control. Especially the laboratory reactor equipment with many firing times has a large deformation of the manhole.
Classification of laboratory reactors
1. Hydrothermal synthesis reactors, such reactors are generally small in volume, generally below 200m. The equipment is placed in a homogeneous reactor or a temperature control box for high-pressure and high-temperature reactions.
2. Hydrogenation reactor, this type of equipment is mainly a reaction vessel for hydrogenation or hydrogenation reaction. The difference from ordinary reactors is that due to the explosiveness of hydrogen, this type of equipment needs to be equipped with a hydrogen explosion-proof device.
3. High-pressure reactors, which are the most widely used in petrochemical, polymerization, and catalytic reactions. To meet the needs of the reaction, the pressure-bearing aspects of the reactor were especially considered, and the pressure-bearing of the equipment was increased. ability.
4. Rare metal reactors. The difference between this type of reactor and other equipment is the difference in materials. Generally speaking, materials such as titanium (titanium alloy), zirconium, nickel, and other materials are called rare metal reactors in the manufacture of reactors. Compared with stainless steel, the biggest advantage of the material is its strong corrosion resistance.
Related production lines