Twin Shaft Disperser
- The Twin Shaft Disperser is suitable for mixing and mixing low to high viscosity materials.
- The low speed blade rotates around the tank wall, to push the material on the wall and corner to the central to prevent vapor pocket and bad formula, also for easy cleaning.
- High speed gear impeller can disperse powerfully and mix in short timeThe high speed and low speed can operate independently.
Suitable for chemical, biological, adhesive, daily chemical and other industries.
Advantages of Dual Shaft Mixer：
- low grinding fineness
- Wide range of applications
- high working efficiency
Hot sale Twin shaft disperser
Guidelines For Twin Shaft Disperser
Twin shaft disperser integrates powerful mixing, dispersion, emulsification, and homogenization, which is more widely used in relatively high viscosity materials and used widely in different kinds of industries such as Ink, paint, colorants, adhesives, cosmetics industry, etc.
The Twin Shaft Disperser is composed of two sets of mixing devices. Different mixing devices can be designed according to different materials; such as high-speed dispersion + low-speed mixing, or emulsification high-speed shearing + low-speed mixing.
Combinations, such as other different mixing device combinations, can be determined according to the actual needs of customers; in addition, for low-speed mixing, it can be frame mixing or frame inclined blade mixing, and wall scraping can also be installed.
(Approximately scraping the wall or completely scraping the wall) to prevent the material from sticking to the edge. It not only completes the high-speed dispersion function, but also overcomes the poor fluidity of high-viscosity chemical materials, and realizes the functions of dispersion, dissolution, particle refinement, stirring, and uniformity.
Equipment materials generally include stainless steel, carbon steel, alloys (Hastelloy, Monel, Inconel) and other composite materials.
This Twin Shaft Disperser is suitable for a wide range of industries, such as high-viscosity adhesives, paints, inks and other industries; and for special materials, it can be sealed with a cover to achieve vacuum. In addition, FRANLI also has the ability to manufacture pressure vessels.
Quality Certification of Twin Shaft Disperser, for customers with pressure mixing requirements, we can also issue a pressure vessel certificate.
adhesives, AB glue, silicone rubber, silicone glue, sealant, glass glue, organic silicon, LED lamps, electronic paste, battery paste, hot melt, resin crafts and other materials.
Application fields: suitable for chemical, biological, adhesive, daily chemical and other industries.
Twin Shaft Disperser Main Features
1. Hydraulic lifting structure design, selected engineering oil cylinders, fast and stable lifting, special sealing design, no oil leakage, durable, 30,000 times trouble-free;
2. Inverter speed regulation, low speed start, effective protection of the motor, energy saving and environmental protection;
3. Double shafts and double motors, high efficiency and energy saving, good dispersion mixing effect;
4. Dispersed shaft heat treatment process, excellent hardness and toughness, and extremely small amplitude;
5. The installation form is divided into floor and flat table to meet your various production needs;
6. According to customer requirements, we can customize pressure mixing and provide pressure vessel certificate.
Why choose Franli Twin Shaft Disperser
The multi-functional dispersing kettle is composed of a low-speed anchor stirring and two high-speed dispersing disc paddles to achieve dual-axis.
High-speed dispersion function, low-speed strong stirring and tumbling of viscous materials, three motors are installed on the base of the head, the same time dispersion and stirring, multi-functional process-complete, high shear, dispersion, stirring, dissolving, mixing evenly Together.
Twin Shaft Disperser is suitable for mixing and mixing from low viscosity to high viscosity, and the applicable viscosity range is 3000cps~20000cps.
Its main features are the central high-speed rotating zigzag-shaped dispersing disc, which disperses and mixes the materials powerfully, and its speed can be adjusted by the frequency converter. The appropriate speed can be selected according to the process requirements to achieve the best dispersion effect. The low-speed paddle moves in a circular motion around the wall of the barrel and is equipped with a Teflon scraper, which can scrape the material adhering to the wall of the barrel and push the material on the side of the barrel to the center to prevent dead ends and distortion of the formula. At the same time, it is easy to clean. High and low speed can be operated separately according to needs. The whole machine is compact and runs smoothly. According to the working environment, it can be divided into ordinary type and explosion-proof type. This machine is an explosion-proof type.
Main technical parameters 5KL TSD
1. Twin Shaft Disperser motor power: ABB OR SIEMENS 132KW
2. Twin Shaft Disperser speed: 0～1450rpm;
3. Inverter 132kw ABB
4. Diameter of the dispersion plate: φ400mm
5. Low-speed shaft motor power: 30KW
6. Reducer: NORD
7. Low-speed shaft speed: 18rpm;
8. Low-speed blade diameter: φ1440 mm
9. Oil pump motor: 3kw ABB motor
10. Lifting stroke: 900mm
Preparation before operation: This machine has 1 electrical cabinet and 1 full explosion-proof operation box. The electrical cabinet is placed in the power distribution room or other places isolated from the site. The full explosion-proof operation box is placed on the platform or wall. Please a qualified electrician. Connect the wires according to the electrical schematic diagram. Add 46# hydraulic oil to the oil mark position in the hydraulic station, and check whether there is lubricating oil in the reducer (it has been added before leaving the factory).
Trial run: jog the up button to check whether the oil pump motor wiring is correct, then press the up button to raise the equipment to the highest position, and check whether the up limit is working. Press the down button again and reciprocate 2~3 times to check whether the equipment is shaking or crawling when it is rising or falling.
Respectively jog the main engine and scraper motor start buttons to check whether the direction of rotation is counterclockwise. Press the main engine and scraper motor operation buttons respectively, and slowly rotate the speed control button to the right to 300~500RPM to check the stability of the whole machine, and then slowly rotate to the highest point to check whether the whole machine is running smoothly and whether there is abnormal noise. If there is, stop the operation and operate again after troubleshooting.
Related production lines