What is a Triple Roller Mill?
Triple Roller Mill
Details of Triple Roller Mill
- Two types: handwheel and digital control gap
- Safe scraper socket, Emergency-stop
- Space-saving desktop models
- Drip tray for easy cleaning
Application: Paint, Adhesive, Battery, Pharmaceutical industry, Cosmetic
Triple Roller Mills are classified according to their functions, and there are many styles. The common ones are manual Triple Roller Mill, heated Triple Roller Mill, laboratory Triple Roller Mill, and hydraulic Triple Roller Mill. Due to the particularity of individual industries, many Triple Roller Mills also use Customization, such as soap.
Conventional Triple Roller Mill rolls are centrifugally cast with chilled cast iron, with dense crystal phase, high strength, high hardness, good wear resistance, and equipped with a cooling system. The grinding effect is achieved by pressing and rolling the surfaces of the three rollers horizontally arranged in the machine and rubbing them at different speeds.
Correct operation steps of Triple Roller Mill
1. After starting, adjust the gap between the middle roller and the end roller to 0.3 mm, press the baffle, add the sample appropriately, visually inspect the coloring depth, fine-tune the rear roller, make the coloring sample and the roller evenly distributed, and lock the fixing nut.
2. Adjust the hand wheel of the front roller with both hands at the same time, so that the front roller slowly touches the surface of the current roller for uniform coloring, lock the fixing nut, and then adjust the angle of the material plate so that it is properly pressed on the surface of the roller, and the slurry can be discharged evenly. Check the uniformity of the material and the particle size of the finished product, and continue to fine-tune the front and rear rollers until the particle size of the finished product meets the predetermined requirements. The scraper should return the material plate in time in front and back. Be careful to prevent splashing, please refer to the recipe requirements, and do not leave it after the operation.
3. Turn off the power and remove the sample. Release scrapers and baffles to clean samples in time, our abrasive products are primarily greased.
How do I clean the Triple Roller Mill?
1. The first one we moisturize with butter, which is also grease and wash it off with a clean cloth after washing.
2. The second method is to rinse directly with the base oil of the sample, then wipe with a cloth. At present, the company recommends the use of DBE solvent, please use the cleaning agent correctly, understand its chemical and physical properties, and eliminate potential safety hazards.
The operating specifications of the Triple Roller Mill
1. It is strictly forbidden to hit or scratch the surface of the roller, and it is strictly forbidden for all kinds of metals and hard impurities to enter the surface of the running roller to prevent damage to the surface roller.
2. Roller working temperature range: common type: -5℃~100℃ Heating type: 20℃~220℃”
3. 3 rollers and rollers during normal working hours: Gap Range: (Reference) Medium, Rear Roll Gap: 0.02″0.25 mm”, Front Roll Gap: 0.01″0.25 mm”
4. The peak angle of the baffle is strictly prohibited, and the contact pressure with the roller surface should be moderate. If the contact is uneven and there is overflow, the curved surface of the baffle can be scraped and repaired.
5. When grinding is highly volatile and powdery, pay attention to controlling the gap between the cooling water temperature and the three rollers to prevent local overheating and explosion.
6. In the event of a fire, please notify the relevant departments in time to put out the fire or call the fire alarm. Individuals are expected to properly extinguish the Triple Roller Mill fire in its early stages, provided personal safety is ensured.
Welcome to send inquiry to us and let’s make a win win business together !
Guidelines For Three Roll Mill
Three roll mills are widely used in a variety of chemical industries, from medium to high viscosity productions. FRANLI machine can break open all kinds of pigment, UV ink, offset ink, decorative paints, and Lubricants, it also can catch the greatest fineness in cosmetics/ lipstick and electronics industries.
Three roll mill is the main equipment for grinding colored carbon black, as it is used extensively in rubber, plastics, paints, and inks, and some carbon black is added.
The laboratory three roll mill is equipped with the most advanced PLC functions to continuously improve the operability of the most primitive production equipment.
The three roll mill plays a vital role in the grinding of grease. Grease is essentially a kind of lubricating oil, which is a solid or semi-solid product formed by one or more thickeners through the grinding and dispersing action of a three roll mill.
Three roll mill is the main equipment for grinding attapulgite. The attapulgite is ground and dispersed mainly because it is a natural colloid. Even if the size of the attapulgite reaches 0.1mm, it cannot be easily dispersed by the machine, so the final state of attapulgite formation has been greatly developed.
The three-roll mill is mainly used for grinding materials of various viscosities and is one of the best wet grinding equipment. The dispersing and emulsification effect of the three-roll mill is excellent, especially for ink, paint, colloid, chocolate, plastic, cosmetics, etc., whether it is liquid slurry or paste material, the three-roll mill can work easily.
The 3 roll mill is a grinding and dispersing equipment, which plays an irreplaceable role in improving the quality of coating products.