Instructions for use of the three roll mill
The three roll mill is one of the best products among the mills, and it is especially suitable for dispersing equipment for grinding high-viscosity materials. Three roll mills are widely used in the manufacture of slurry in paint, ink, pigment, plastic, and other industries.
The working principle of the three roll mill:
The three-roll grinder achieves the grinding effect by squeezing the surface of three horizontal rollers and friction at different speeds. The material of the roller body of this grinder is the centrifugal casting of chilled cast iron, and the surface hardness is above HS70. The grinding roller has high diameter precision and high fineness, which can make the grinding fineness of the material reach about 15 microns, and produce uniform and fine high-quality products. Grinders are super-efficient equipment for grinding and dispersing high viscosity materials. It is widely used in the grinding of chemical raw materials such as paints, inks, inks, paints, dyes, plastics, rubber, lead cores, leather, medicine, food, cosmetics, insulating materials, and so on. It has various functions such as grinding, dispersing, emulsifying, homogenizing, and toner. It enables uniform mixing of raw materials and recycling of waste materials.
Preparation of the three roll mill:
- Check whether the position and locking of each component are normal, inject lubricating oil as shown in the figure, and turn on the power;
- Adjust the front and rear handwheels and observe whether the continuous movement of the rollers is normal.
- Clean the dirt on the roller surface: wipe with soft paper or clean cotton yarn, loosen the baffle, and pinch the handle;
- Adjust the gap between the front and rear rollers and the middle roller to 0.5 mm, then start the power supply and idle for 1-2 minutes.
The working procedure of the three roll mill:
After starting the operation, adjust the gap between the middle and rear rollers to 0.3mm, press down the baffle plate, add pulp appropriately, visually inspect the depth of shading, fine-tune the rear rollers to make the shading evenly distributed on the rollers, and tighten the fixing nut.
Adjust the handwheel of the front roller with both hands at the same time, so that the front roller slowly touches the current roller surface of the middle roller. After evenly coloring, tighten the fixing nut, and then adjust the angle of the blanking plate so that it presses on the roller surface correctly to make the slurry Discharge evenly. Check the discharge uniformity and finished product size, and continue to fine-tune the front and rear rollers until the finished product size meets the predetermined requirements. The cutter head should be returned to the front and rear in time.
After the three roll mill stops working:
Clean up the paint in time, wipe the test roller and related parts, loosen the knife and baffle, apply a small amount of oil, and then protect it with wax paper.
Precautions for the operation of the three roll mill
- After starting, adjust the gap between the middle and rear rollers to 0.3mm, press the baffle, add slurry appropriately, visually inspect the coloring depth, and fine-tune the rear rollers, so that the coloring spreads evenly on the rollers, and lock the fixing nut.
- Adjust the handwheel of the front roller with both hands at the same time, so that the front roller and the surface of the current roller are slowly contacted, uniformly color, lock and fix the nut, and then adjust the angle of the material plate so that it is properly pressed on the roller surface, and the slurry can be uniform discharge. Check the discharge uniformity and finished product size, and continue to fine-tune the front and rear rollers until the finished product size meets the predetermined requirements. Note that the front and rear scrapers should be returned in time.
Copyright Notice :
This article only represents the author’s point of view.
This article is published under the authorization of the author.
This article address : Instructions for use of the three roll mill
Filling machines are packaging machines that load precise quantities of packaged products into various containers.
Zirconia beads for sale|Zirconia beads price
Zirconia beads, also known as zirconia grinding balls, zirconia ceramic balls, zirconia beads, ultra-fine grinding media, zirconia grinding balls.
Triple Roll Mill
A triple roll mill consists of 3 horizontally arranged rolls rotating in the opposite direction and at different speeds.
Beneficial Impacts Of Using a Double Planetary Mixer
A double planetary mixer is an essential part of any industry for mixing particular materials. A double planetary mixer contains two blades that help mix by revolving on their axis in the vessel.
Sigma Mixer: Product Manual
Sigma mixer, also known as a double Z paddle mixer, is mainly used for mixing or kneading materials with very high viscosity (over 500,000 cps).
What is Oxygen Generator Plant？
An Oxygen Generator Plant is an industrial facility that produces oxygen for various applications. Oxygen is an essential element for human life, and it has many uses in different industries, including healthcare, aerospace, and manufacturing.
Instructions For Use of Nano Bead Mill
A bead mill is a machine that is used to break down particles of solid material into a liquid as fast and efficiently as possible.
What is a Lab Reactor？
A lab reactor is at the core of laboratory exercises in various scientific and engineering disciplines. It provides an environment that allows scientists and researchers to conduct experiments and simulations of chemical reactions, which aid in developing new products and optimizing processes.
Immersion Mill: Guide for Producing Fine Powder Materials
An immersion mill is a type of milling machine used for the production of fine powder materials. It is also known as a bead mill, a sand mill, or a basket mill.