Factory standard of three roll mill
Three Roll Mill
Three roll mills are widely used in wet grinding and grinding machinery for raw materials in chemical industries such as paints, coatings, dyes, inks, plastics, leather, rubber, lead cores, medicine, food, cosmetics, and insulating materials. Emulsifying, homogenizing, toning, recycling waste, and other functions are generally used for scientific research, testing, formulation and smashing, and micro-adjustment production in enterprises or scientific research units.
Details of Three Roll Mill
- Two types: handwheel and digital control gap
- Safe scraper socket, Emergency-stop
- Space-saving desktop models
- Drip tray for easy cleaning
Application: Paint, Adhesive, Battery, Pharmaceutical industry, Cosmetic
The working principle and process of the three roll mill
The three roller mill mainly achieves the final grinding effect through the mutual extrusion of the surfaces of the three horizontal rollers and the friction at different speeds; the user can adjust the rollers by adjusting the parallel handwheel screw. The size of the gap between them can control the particle size of the material to be ground. Through simple operations, the ideal grinding fineness can be easily achieved; the three-roll mill is equipped with a unique cooling device, which can quickly reduce the working time. The heat generated ensures the continuity and safety of the work; the material passes through the middle and rear two rollers and two baffle plates and then is added through the natural hopper, and the opposite asynchronous rotation of the middle and rear rollers causes sharp friction reaction of the raw material. The strong shearing external force destroys the structural stress between the molecules in the raw material particles, and after the secondary grinding of the first two rollers, it can achieve rapid pulverization and dispersion and then achieve a high degree of uniform mixing of various raw materials.
Precautions for three roll mill
1. The paint film in the middle of the drum is relatively thin, while the two ends are relatively thick, which may cause the drum to be convex, and it is necessary to increase the amount of cooling water.
2. The paint film at both ends of the roller is thin, and the middle paint film is thick, so the cooling water needs to be adjusted.
3. It is strictly forbidden to drive the three roll mill without turning on the cooling water.
4. It is strictly forbidden to enter foreign objects (such as metal blocks, etc.) between the two rollers. If foreign objects accidentally enter, stop and take them out in an emergency, otherwise the roller surface will be squeezed or other parts will be damaged.
5. Pay attention to adjusting the front and rear rollers at any time. Due to the linear expansion of the rollers, if you are not careful, it is easy to swell to death during work, and even brake the motor to cause an accident.
6. The copper baffle plate (gear tip) should not be pressed too tightly, and lubricating oil (which can be dissolved into the paint slurry) should be added at any time, otherwise it will wear out quickly.
7. Pay attention to the bearing temperature at both ends of the roller, generally not more than 100.
Factory inspection of FRANLI three roll mill
1. Each three roll mill must be inspected and qualified by the inspection department of the manufacturer, and can only leave the factory with a certificate of conformity.
2. Each three roll mill must be tested for 30 minutes at rated speed before leaving the factory, and the product should meet the following requirements.
(1) The machine runs normally and smoothly, without abnormal sound, and the operating device is flexible and reliable.
(2) The connecting parts and fasteners must not be loose.
(3) For products produced in batches, at least two units shall be randomly tested each year, and the test shall be carried out according to the provisions of JB/T9820.3, and the results shall comply with the provisions of 3.4.
(4) When the ordering unit accepts the product, it shall carry out the acceptance according to this standard. If unqualified, it should be re-submitted for acceptance after repair by the manufacturer. Under the condition that the user complies with the instruction manual specified by the manufacturer, within 1 year from the date of purchase, if the damage occurs due to poor manufacturing quality, the manufacturer shall guarantee repair, replacement, and return.
(5) The quality of the paint coating shall be inspected according to the provisions of JB/T5673.
3. Marking, packaging, transportation, and storage
(1) Each three roll mill should have a product label fixed in an obvious position, the label should comply with the provisions of GB/T13306, and the label should indicate the following:
- Manufacturer’s name
- Product name and model
- Spindle speed;
- Supporting power
- Machine weight
- Product Manufacturing Number
- The date of manufacture of the product.
(2) Mark the rotation direction of the rotor with a red arrow at the obvious position of the casing.
(3) The three roll mill should be packaged before leaving the factory, and the packaging should be convenient for transportation and ensure that the product is not damaged.
(4) The accessories (spare parts and tools) supplied with the product should be complete.
(5) Each product should be accompanied by the following documents:
- Packing list
- Product quality inspection certificate
- Product Instruction Manual
- User opinion questionnaire.
(6) All documents are sealed in plastic bags and fixed in the box.
(7) The three roll mill should be stored in a moisture-proof and rain-proof facility.
Welcome to send inquiry to us and let’s make a win win business together !
Guidelines For Three Roll Mill
Three roll mills are widely used in a variety of chemical industries, from medium to high viscosity productions. FRANLI machine can break open all kinds of pigment, UV ink, offset ink, decorative paints, and Lubricants, it also can catch the greatest fineness in cosmetics/ lipstick and electronics industries.
Three roll mill is the main equipment for grinding colored carbon black, as it is used extensively in rubber, plastics, paints, and inks, and some carbon black is added.
The laboratory three roll mill is equipped with the most advanced PLC functions to continuously improve the operability of the most primitive production equipment.
The three roll mill plays a vital role in the grinding of grease. Grease is essentially a kind of lubricating oil, which is a solid or semi-solid product formed by one or more thickeners through the grinding and dispersing action of a three roll mill.
Three roll mill is the main equipment for grinding attapulgite. The attapulgite is ground and dispersed mainly because it is a natural colloid. Even if the size of the attapulgite reaches 0.1mm, it cannot be easily dispersed by the machine, so the final state of attapulgite formation has been greatly developed.
The three-roll mill is mainly used for grinding materials of various viscosities and is one of the best wet grinding equipment. The dispersing and emulsification effect of the three-roll mill is excellent, especially for ink, paint, colloid, chocolate, plastic, cosmetics, etc., whether it is liquid slurry or paste material, the three-roll mill can work easily.
The 3 roll mill is a grinding and dispersing equipment, which plays an irreplaceable role in improving the quality of coating products.