Basket Mill | One of the most efficient wet grinding equipment
A basket mill is multi-functional equipment that integrates two processes of grinding and dispersing. It is widely used in ink, colorant, dye, paint, and other industries. It has the characteristics of energy saving, convenient operation, maintenance, etc.
Details of Basket Mill
- Hydraulic lifting of basket mill’s head, Motor with noise, and ventilator protection system. Which is designed with double basket jackets，dispersion disc, cooling inlet system, and material suction impeller.
- Display of basket mill showing the product temperature, power input, operation time. You also can choose the automatic system of operation with the incorporation of all process parameters from the data bank.
inks, colorants, dyes, coatings, and other industries.
A basket mill is one the high-efficiency wet grinding equipment. It mainly lowers the grinding basket filled with grinding beads into the base material for grinding, and the rapidly rotating grinding disc in the basket stirs the beads in the basket for grinding. Dispersing discs, baskets, and patented built-in vane impellers generate extremely efficient circulation of the base material, helping to achieve optimum grinding results in a short period.
Introduction to the control system of the basket mill (optional function)
(1) The control system takes PLC as the control core, and the text display is the control method of the man-machine dialogue interface;
(2) The man-machine dialogue interface can communicate with people about equipment maintenance, operation, faults, and other information;
(3) The operation interface is intuitive and convenient, with program control and simple operation;
(4) All-round safety consideration, misoperation in the abnormal state is invalid;
(5) Real-time monitoring, fault and error alarm, and easy maintenance.
Features of Basket Mill
The basket mill consists of an electrical cabinet, a rotating shaft, a grinder, a pump blade, a dispersing disc, and a grinding basket filled with high-strength grinding media. When working, the rotating shaft and the grinder, pump blade, and dispersing disc on the rotating shaft rotate at high speed, and the grinder drives the grinding medium and the material to produce strong shearing and collision, to achieve the effect of grinding the material and dispersing the polymer. At the same time, after grinding The raw materials are sucked out of the grinding basket under the strong suction of the pump blade, and then dispersed by the dispersing disc, so the ideal grinding effect can be obtained in a short time.
Advantages of basket mill
- Dispersion and grinding are integrated, and the two processes are completed by one process and one piece of equipment.
- Due to the use of dispersing discs and pump blades, high-viscosity materials also have better flow rates.
- Easy-to-clean grinding basket for quick material change.
- No need for pumps and pipes.
- The pump blade designed by fluid mechanics ensures that there is no dead angle in the production process.
- The proprietary wire-cut forming technology increases the flow area of the stencil by 30% and reduces the resistance by 60%, which is convenient for the precise separation of the grinding medium and the material.
- Hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical lifting can be adopted according to user requirements, and the rack runs reliably and smoothly.
- Advanced frequency conversion control can realize step-less speed regulation.
- Get the desired effect in a short time.
The working principle of the basket mill
Material suction: The self-priming pump blade rotates at high speed, generating strong suction force and eddy current, and sucking the material into the grinding basket.
Dispersion: The centrifugal force generated by the high-speed rotation of the dispersing disc will throw out the material sucked from the grinding basket, accelerate the dispersion of the material, and form a dispersion and mixing of the material rate.
Efficient dispersing mill: high-speed rotation of self-priming pump blades → extremely fine grinding in the grinding basket → high-speed rotation of dispersing disc → discharging and dispersing circulation, which solves the problem of material turning, avoids the dead angle of circulation and can obtain excellent results in a short time. grinding effect.
Easy to clean and change color: after grinding, raise the grinding basket above the liquid level, run for a short time, and use centrifugal force to throw out the residual materials.
Different Structures and Types of Basket Mills
At present, there are many manufacturers of dispersing grinding equipment in the world, which are manufacturing and selling basket mills. The structure of basket mills is also different due to different manufacturers, which can be divided into two categories:
(1) As a fine grinding device, it needs to be pre-dispersed by a high-speed disperser before being ground with a basket grinder, and then finely ground by a basket grinder. At present, this type of basket grinder accounts for the vast majority.
(2) As integrated equipment for dispersing and grinding, there is no need for a high-speed disperser for pre-dispersion, but the two processes of dispersion and grinding are realized by one machine and one process of the basket mill. This is a very innovative basket grinder, which has positive significance for the simplification of the process and the improvement of efficiency.
Welcome to send inquiry to us and let’s make a win win business together !
Guidelines For Basket Mill
Franli is the manufacturer of basket mill, we developed a new technology based on the traditional type of basket mill.Franli Basket Mill focuses on low energy, no hot spots, controlling constant temperature, higher production, the flexibility of batch size, and a wide range of product viscosities that can be processed well.
A basket mill is a type of sand mill and the best substitute for traditional sand mills and three roll mills. It has very strong dispersion and homogenization functions.
The FRANLI basket mill mainly adopts the form of pneumatic lifting, which is an economical wet dispersing grinding equipment developed for scientific research institutions and enterprise units.
A basket mill is multi-functional equipment that integrates two processes of grinding and dispersing. It is widely used in ink, colorant, dye, paint, and other industries.
The basket mill is a highly adaptable dispersing device that may be used in a variety of responses to requests. Basket Mills are already used effectively in the industrial processing of pigments and the spreading of pigmentation.
A basket mill is a significant piece of equipment for coatings, inks, cosmetics, pigments, and other industries where fine quality is of high priority. This basket mill is a kind of grinding machine that is utilized for low to moderate viscosity of the material. This basket mill is best to get the smaller-sized particles without putting in much effort.
The new basket mill produced by FRANLI is designed by the R&D department of fluid mechanics and mechanical shear chemistry. The driving part adopts a hollow shaft drive structure, which is easy to operate and easy to operate. During the grinding process, the grinding basket is equipped with zirconia beads. The basket rotates at high speed to form a strong eddy current shearing line speed. The material is sucked from the top and bottom of the grinding basket, and after grinding, it is thrown out from the middle through the slot grid separator under the action of centrifugal force, so that the material is well dispersed and ground.