Bead Mills & Grinding Media
Horizontal Bead Mill
Details of Bead Mill
- The frame of Bead Mill
- Grinding system of bead mill
- Double mechanical seal of bead mill
- The transmission system of the bead mill
- Grinding cylinder of bead mill
Application: Paint, Adhesive, Battery, Pharmaceutical industry, Cosmetic
Compared with grinding equipment such as ball mill, roller mill, and colloid mill, bead mill has the advantages of high production efficiency, strong continuity, low cost, and high product fineness. The process conditions vary greatly, and the fineness requirements can be adjusted and classified by adding or subtracting grinding media in an appropriate amount.
1. The medium distribution in the grinding chamber of the horizontal DF series high-flow bead mill is relatively uniform, the grinding technical efficiency is high, the start-up with load is very easy, the operation is simple and convenient, and it can be designed to be large or super large. However, the energy density (installed power per unit volume) is low and the grinding fineness is limited.
2. The medium distribution of the vertical bead mill is uneven, the efficiency of grinding technology is low, and it is difficult to start the capital with the load. The advantage is that there is no mechanical seal and the structure is simple.
3. The energy density of the conical bead mill, short cylinder grinding, a large area of filter media separation, the short residence time of materials, high cooling effect, high grinding efficiency, and narrow product size distribution. Generally, it can be used for the circulating grinding process with a large flow of difficult-to-grind materials.
4. The high-viscosity rod pin bead mill has a high energy density and high strength of grinding materials. Mainly used for the production of high viscosity materials, such as offset printing ink and UV ink.
With the development and demand of the bead mill technology, the bead mill is mainly composed of the body, the grinding cylinder, the sand grinding disc (lever), the grinding medium, the motor, and the feeding pump. The feeding speed is controlled by the feeding pump. The grinding media of this equipment are generally divided into zirconia beads, glass beads, zirconium silicate beads, etc.
At present, there is a unified naming standard for zirconium bead series grinding media, and the market has various names for zirconia beads or similar products. Zirconia beads, zirconium silicate, and zirconium-aluminum composite materials are all grinding media.
Zirconia beads are first made of micron and sub-nanometer raw materials and advanced technology, and various technical indicators and performance have reached the international advanced level. Mainly used for ultra-fine grinding and dispersion of materials requiring “zero pollution” and high viscosity and high hardness, such as electronic ceramics, magnetic materials, zirconia, silicon oxide, and zirconium silicate, food, pigments, dyes, inks, special chemicals industry.
As a medium for dispersing and grinding materials, zirconia beads (or zirconia balls) have to solve the problem of transforming the monoclinic system into the tetragonal system in the usual temperature range (0-80 ° C), doping alkaline earth And rare earth oxides are an effective method, so different stabilizers such as yttrium oxide, cerium oxide, magnesium oxide, and calcium oxide have emerged.
The practice has proved that zirconia beads stabilized by yttrium oxide and cerium oxide are ideal grinding media with high breaking strength and wear resistance. Different stabilizers and zirconia stabilized by different amounts of the same stabilizer have different crystal structures.
Welcome to send inquiry to us and let’s make a win win business together !
Guidelines For Bead Mill
Bead Mill（sand mill） helps many factories to improve production. Grinding for low viscosity, well-flowing material. Self-cycling cooling system. Don’t need the cooling pump. Franli produces Disc Bead Mill, Pin Bead mill, Turbine Nano Bead mill, etc. Optional material of inner chamber and disc: hardness Alloy, Zirconia, PU.
Dyno mill is nothing but an agitator bead mill. It is widely used in the production of paints, coatings, agrochemistry, and pharmaceutical products.
Pearl Mill can handle both high and low viscosity materials. One is for Nano grinding materials, while the other is for high viscosity materials like offset ink. The operation of the Pearl Mill is straightforward, and all maintenance; may be handled quickly and efficiently. Adding grinding media from the feeding hole is simple.
The Bead mill is one of the main grindings and dispersing equipment in paint production. Bead mills for coatings are mainly divided into four categories: vertical, horizontal, basket, and special-shaped bead mills.
Dyno mill is a type of bead mill machine which is used in the coating industry specifically, in the manufacturing of inks products.
The laboratory bead mill in the chemical experimental equipment, also known as the lab sand mill, is a kind of grinding equipment compared with the bead mill for industrial production.
The bar pin bead mill is a machine suitable for ultra-fine dispersion and nano-scale grinding of water-based and solvent-based materials. The bar pin bead mill is one of the most widely used production types of equipment. With its very stable performance and sophisticated technology, it has been recognized by a wide range of users. The key thing to know is the characteristics of the bar pin bead mill, which is also the key to people’s favor of it.