The structure and type of laboratory bead mill
Lab Bead Mill
The laboratory bead mill in the chemical experimental equipment, also known as the lab sand mill, is a kind of grinding equipment compared with the bead mill for industrial production. The working principle is the same as that of the bead mill for industrial production. Through a grinding cavity with a rotor, the grinding cavity is filled with a certain amount of grinding medium (grinding beads), and the material collides, squeezes, stirs, and mixes with the internal grinding medium through the rotating rotor to achieve the crushing and refining of the slurry. A grinding device for the effect.
Details of Bead Mill
- The frame of Bead Mill
- Grinding system of bead mill
- Double mechanical seal of bead mill
- The transmission system of the bead mill
- Grinding cylinder of bead mill
Application: Paint, Adhesive, Battery, Pharmaceutical industry, Cosmetic
Compared with the bead mill for industrial production, the laboratory bead mill has the characteristics of small size, compact structure, low power, light movement, convenient disassembly and assembly, relatively small output, low noise, and low price. The difference from the bead mill for industrial production is the volume of the grinding chamber. The volume of the grinding chamber of the laboratory bead mill is as small as 0.1L and as large as 10L and 15L.
1. According to the installation structure, there are vertical, horizontal, etc.
2. According to the rotor structure inside the grinding chamber, there are blade type, rod-pin type, turbine type, turbine rod-pin type, etc.
3. According to the internal material of the grinding cavity, there are alloy steel type, tungsten steel type, ceramic type, hard plastic-type, etc.
4. According to the grinding fineness, there are nano-type (grinding particle fineness below 100 nanometers), non-nano-type, etc.
The grinding cavity of the experimental bead mill is narrow, the gap between the levers is small, and the grinding energy is intensive. With the high-performance cooling system and automatic control system, the continuous processing and discharge of materials can be realized, which improves production efficiency. The laboratory bead mill is mainly used to develop new products and obtain accurate test data as the basis for process scale-up. Each series of FRANLI bead mills has a very good linear amplification effect.
1. Length-diameter ratio: The length-diameter ratio is designed for the cylinder body, and the staggering rod and nail arrangement prolongs the effective time of the material in the mill.
2. Lengthened bearing seat: The one-piece machining process is annealed to eliminate welding stress and then deep-processed by a boring machine, which solves the problem that the bearing position of the experimental bead mill is not concentric and causes the spindle to run out, which affects the stability and service life of the equipment.
3. The energy ratio of the experimental bead mill: the new rod-pin type grinding rotor, which concentrates the kinetic energy to give the energy ratio of the grinding beads. Improve the grinding efficiency and refinement degree, while reducing the resistance of the material in the grinding chamber, it is suitable for materials with medium and high viscosity ultra-fineness requirements.
FRANLI has a dispersing grinding laboratory to provide customers with specialized tests, small tests, and other services, including grinding effect evaluation, formula verification and improvement, particle size distribution analysis, test results amplification, etc., to provide customers with clear and accurate data, reduce customer Preliminary workload, avoid model selection errors, and accumulate data for industrial production.
Welcome to send inquiry to us and let’s make a win win business together !
Guidelines For Bead Mill
Bead Mill（sand mill） helps many factories to improve production. Grinding for low viscosity, well-flowing material. Self-cycling cooling system. Don’t need the cooling pump. Franli produces Disc Bead Mill, Pin Bead mill, Turbine Nano Bead mill, etc. Optional material of inner chamber and disc: hardness Alloy, Zirconia, PU.
Dyno mill is nothing but an agitator bead mill. It is widely used in the production of paints, coatings, agrochemistry, and pharmaceutical products.
Pearl Mill can handle both high and low viscosity materials. One is for Nano grinding materials, while the other is for high viscosity materials like offset ink. The operation of the Pearl Mill is straightforward, and all maintenance; may be handled quickly and efficiently. Adding grinding media from the feeding hole is simple.
The Bead mill is one of the main grindings and dispersing equipment in paint production. Bead mills for coatings are mainly divided into four categories: vertical, horizontal, basket, and special-shaped bead mills.
Dyno mill is a type of bead mill machine which is used in the coating industry specifically, in the manufacturing of inks products.
The laboratory bead mill in the chemical experimental equipment, also known as the lab sand mill, is a kind of grinding equipment compared with the bead mill for industrial production.
The bar pin bead mill is a machine suitable for ultra-fine dispersion and nano-scale grinding of water-based and solvent-based materials. The bar pin bead mill is one of the most widely used production types of equipment. With its very stable performance and sophisticated technology, it has been recognized by a wide range of users. The key thing to know is the characteristics of the bar pin bead mill, which is also the key to people’s favor of it.