Grinding effect of Horizontal bead mill
Horizontal Bead Mill
Horizontal bead mills in chemical grinding equipment can be divided into horizontal conical bead mills and horizontal pin-pin bead mills. Its main features are reasonable design, wide versatility, closed continuous production, uniform grinding and dispersion fineness (FRANLI: 20um-50nm), good quality, high production efficiency, double-end mechanical seal, double protection, zero leakage, brand new dynamic separation mechanism that makes the material discharge more smooth, and is widely used in coatings, dyes, inks, photosensitive materials, medicine, and other industries.
Details of Horizontal Bead Mill
- The frame of Bead Mill
- Grinding system of bead mill
- Double mechanical seal of bead mill
- The transmission system of the bead mill
- Grinding cylinder of bead mill
Application: Paint, Adhesive, Battery, Pharmaceutical industry, Cosmetic
When the horizontal bead mill is working, when the main shaft rotates, the grinding medium grinds the slurry pressed into the cylinder under the drive of the rotating disc, so that the solid material in it is refined and qualified slurry passes through smaller than the particle size of the grinding medium. out of the filter gap or sieve hole. The barrel part is equipped with a cooling or heating device to prevent a large amount of heat generated in the barrel due to the mutual friction of materials, grinding media, and discs, which affects the quality of the product, or reduces the fluidity due to the condensation of the fed slurry and affects the grinding performance.
The selection of the particle size of the zirconia beads in the horizontal bead mill is determined by the initial fineness of the sanding slurry and the need to reach the final fineness. you can use larger zirconia beads, the diameter of zirconia beads is about 20 times the initial fineness of the ground product, and the average fineness that can be achieved by using zirconia beads is about one-thousandth of the size of the zirconia beads. Common grinding media diameters are 0.5mm, 0.75mm, 1.0mm, and other types of beads. For example, a customer makes PTFE powder as a coating and uses Rujia laboratory nano-bead mill to grind it, generally using 0.4-0.6 (0.6 is more suitable) to achieve a fineness of 1-5um.
The horizontal bead mill has the advantages of high efficiency, strong work continuity, less pollution, and automatic and reliable in the process of operation. The grinding chamber is made of high wear-resistant materials, and the mechanical piston powered by pressure is used to change the volume of the grinding chamber, to adjust the quality of the product, the selection of materials is excellent, and the operation is stable.
The chemical grinding paint slurry can be used with a horizontal bead mill. We know that the production process of paint generally includes four processes: batching, grinding, paint mixing, filtering, and packaging. The grinding process will directly affect the production efficiency and the stability of the slurry.
1. When accepting the lacquer slurry delivered by the batching pre-mixing process, the quality of the pre-mixed slurry must be inspected, and the grinding and dispersing can be carried out after the review is correct.
2. Before using the horizontal bead mill, check whether the main shaft of the bead mill and the feeding diaphragm pump are normal. And open the sand mill inlet valve and jacket cooling water valve. Then turn on the slurry feeding diaphragm pump, feed slurry at a low speed until the pressure gauge shows that there is pressure and stop or the discharge pipe has slurry flowing out, use the jogging method to start the bead mill, and adjust the slurry feeding speed after the operation is normal.
3. Use the horizontal bead mill to grind the loose paint slurry. To avoid affecting the product quality and reducing the grinding and grinding efficiency, it is necessary to grind it again and again. The fineness is tested every time the grinding is scattered. It is forbidden to cycle grinding.
4. If the consistency of the paint slurry is too high during grinding, it can be diluted with an appropriate amount of solvent, but the amount needs to be recorded. It is forbidden to add solvent when grinding the color-matching paste. The material turnover cylinder should be cleaned at any time.
5. When using the same horizontal bead mill, when the type or color needs to be changed, the operation plan should be arranged according to the principle of from shallow to deep and from deep to shallow. Between the types of colors, attention should be paid to rinsing with paint slurry or thinner, and the container should be brushed clean.
6. When the fineness of the paint slurry reaches the requirements, the paint mixing process can be operated, and the feeding condition, the fineness of the paint slurry, and the grinding time can be recorded.
Welcome to send inquiry to us and let’s make a win win business together !
Guidelines For Bead Mill
Bead Mill（sand mill） helps many factories to improve production. Grinding for low viscosity, well-flowing material. Self-cycling cooling system. Don’t need the cooling pump. Franli produces Disc Bead Mill, Pin Bead mill, Turbine Nano Bead mill, etc. Optional material of inner chamber and disc: hardness Alloy, Zirconia, PU.
Dyno mill is nothing but an agitator bead mill. It is widely used in the production of paints, coatings, agrochemistry, and pharmaceutical products.
Pearl Mill can handle both high and low viscosity materials. One is for Nano grinding materials, while the other is for high viscosity materials like offset ink. The operation of the Pearl Mill is straightforward, and all maintenance; may be handled quickly and efficiently. Adding grinding media from the feeding hole is simple.
The Bead mill is one of the main grindings and dispersing equipment in paint production. Bead mills for coatings are mainly divided into four categories: vertical, horizontal, basket, and special-shaped bead mills.
Dyno mill is a type of bead mill machine which is used in the coating industry specifically, in the manufacturing of inks products.
The laboratory bead mill in the chemical experimental equipment, also known as the lab sand mill, is a kind of grinding equipment compared with the bead mill for industrial production.
The bar pin bead mill is a machine suitable for ultra-fine dispersion and nano-scale grinding of water-based and solvent-based materials. The bar pin bead mill is one of the most widely used production types of equipment. With its very stable performance and sophisticated technology, it has been recognized by a wide range of users. The key thing to know is the characteristics of the bar pin bead mill, which is also the key to people’s favor of it.