More details of the three roll mill
Three Roll Mill
Details of Three Roll Mill
- Two types: handwheel and digital control gap
- Safe scraper socket, Emergency-stop
- Space-saving desktop models
- Drip tray for easy cleaning
Application: Paint, Adhesive, Battery, Pharmaceutical industry, Cosmetic
Three roll mill is a commonly used wet grinding equipment. It is mainly composed of a roller shaft, material blocking device, distance adjusting device, unloading device, transmission device, frame, and so on. The most important is the roller of the three roll mill. The common rollers are granite, stainless steel, ceramic rollers, etc., which are widely used in coatings, inks, cosmetics, electronic pastes, paints, and other industries.
How does a three roll mill work?
(1) When the three roll mill is working, it needs to be driven by the transmission device to make the three rollers of the three roll mill rotate according to a certain speed ratio to achieve slow, medium, and fast speeds respectively. The roller shaft can be adjusted manually.
(2) For the three roll mill in the working state, the rotation directions of the three roller shafts are opposite, and there is a certain pressure and speed difference between the rollers so that the poorly dispersed materials are squeezed and sheared by the rollers.
(3) After the material is put into the roller shaft of the three roll mill, it first rolls between the middle and slow rollers, then enters the gap between the middle and fast rollers to continue grinding, coats the fast roller, and finally passes through the discharge port Discharge.
(4) Generally, in order to realize the uniform grinding of the three roll mill, the material usually needs to be ground 2~3 times or more. The fineness of grinding can be determined by the fineness plate. Usually, the fineness of the slurry after grinding should reach 50um.
Three roll mill operation instructions
1. It is strictly forbidden to beat and scratch the surface of the roll, and it is strictly forbidden for all kinds of metals and hard impurities to enter the running roll.
2. Roller working temperature range: common type: -5℃~100℃” heating type: 20℃~220℃
3. Roller normal working time: Gap range: (reference) Middle and rear roller gap: 0.0 2″0.2 5 mm” Middle and front roller gap: 0.0 1 mm 0.2 5 mm
4. The sharp corners of the baffle are strictly prohibited from scratching, and the contact pressure with the roller surface is appropriate during adjustment. If the contact is not uniform, there is overflow. The curved surface of the baffle can be scraped and repaired.
As a professional three roll mill manufacturer and supplier, FRANLI produces three roll mills with various models and sells well in more than 30 countries such as Turkey, Australia, India, and Egypt. We provide the overall production lines of related industries, match the production formulas of related industries, and form an after-sales team through multiple experts from FRANLI to achieve quick start and maintenance after users purchase.
Welcome to send inquiry to us and let’s make a win win business together !
Guidelines For Three Roll Mill
Three roll mills are widely used in a variety of chemical industries, from medium to high viscosity productions. FRANLI machine can break open all kinds of pigment, UV ink, offset ink, decorative paints, and Lubricants, it also can catch the greatest fineness in cosmetics/ lipstick and electronics industries.
Three roll mill is the main equipment for grinding colored carbon black, as it is used extensively in rubber, plastics, paints, and inks, and some carbon black is added.
The laboratory three roll mill is equipped with the most advanced PLC functions to continuously improve the operability of the most primitive production equipment.
The three roll mill plays a vital role in the grinding of grease. Grease is essentially a kind of lubricating oil, which is a solid or semi-solid product formed by one or more thickeners through the grinding and dispersing action of a three roll mill.
Three roll mill is the main equipment for grinding attapulgite. The attapulgite is ground and dispersed mainly because it is a natural colloid. Even if the size of the attapulgite reaches 0.1mm, it cannot be easily dispersed by the machine, so the final state of attapulgite formation has been greatly developed.
The three-roll mill is mainly used for grinding materials of various viscosities and is one of the best wet grinding equipment. The dispersing and emulsification effect of the three-roll mill is excellent, especially for ink, paint, colloid, chocolate, plastic, cosmetics, etc., whether it is liquid slurry or paste material, the three-roll mill can work easily.
The 3 roll mill is a grinding and dispersing equipment, which plays an irreplaceable role in improving the quality of coating products.