Stainless Steel Kneader: Efficient Kneading Equipment
Details of Kneader
- The machine comprises a motor, cover press, main body, mixing chamber and rotor mechanism, gearbox, air control system, tilting machine, heating/cooling system, rubber belt transmission and base, etc.
- The kneader can be made into vacuum, pressure, atmospheric, Normal temperature, high temperature, low temperature, etc.
- The temperature adjustment method of a kneader can be the jacket, halfpipe, far-infrared tile, steam, hot water, heat transfer oil, electric heating, cooling water, chilled water, and other methods.
Application: Paint, Adhesive, Battery, Pharmaceutical industry, Cosmetic
The stainless steel kneader is a special mixing and stirring equipment with two paddles, through which the kneaded materials can be quickly homogenized and stirred at different paddle speeds. , It is necessary to clean the foreign matter at the cylinder mouth, check whether the sealing strip of the upper cover is damaged, cover the cover and press it well, tighten the bolts, and continue mixing. Before vacuuming, you need to open the vent valve, and you must close the vent valve when vacuuming to cause positive pressure, which will affect the damage caused by the deformation of the machine. After use, the stainless steel kneader needs to be repaired and maintained in time, otherwise, the service life will be reduced.
How to improve the kneading effect of the kneader?
1. The discharge method of the kneading equipment will have a certain influence on its kneading effect, such as: whether the hydraulic turning cylinder discharge is normal, whether the lower discharge ball valve is damaged, and whether the screw extrusion discharge is normal, these problems will all affect The discharge of the kneader has a certain influence, which will also affect its kneading effect.
2. The inner surface roughness of the kneader (mirror polishing, fine polishing, rough polishing).
3. The properties of the material (particle size, adhesion, density, shape, moisture content, surface roughness, fluidity, and tendency to agglomerate, etc.).
(1) When the particles of uniform size are kneaded, the denser ones tend to the bottom of the device.
(2) When the densities are similar, the small and nearly spherical shape tends to the bottom.
(3) The higher the viscosity, the higher the temperature, the easier it is to agglomerate or agglomerate, and the dispersion is more difficult.
(4) The charging amount of the material in the container will also affect the kneading effect of the kneader. If it is too large, the kneading space will be small; if it is too small, the productivity will be low, generally, 30%-50% is appropriate.
(5) The kneader needs to be maintained regularly to maintain the best kneading effect in its working state.
- All lubricating parts should be filled with oil frequently, drip oiling lubricating oil should be added no less than twice per shift, press-in lubricating lubricating lubricating oil should be pressed into butter once every 20 days, and oil pool lubricating oil should be changed every three months.
- For wall plate shaft seals, the seals should be properly adjusted or replaced according to the wear and tear conditions of use.
- Regularly check the steam pipeline and each separation, no leakage is allowed.
- The machine should be stopped for maintenance after six months of operation, and the worn parts should be checked and properly repaired or replaced.
Welcome to send inquiry to us and let’s make a win win business together !
Guidelines For Kneader
The dispersion kneader is suited for rubber and plastic mastication, as well as the blending of different rubber and plastic components. Small and medium-sized rubber and plastics manufacturers with a wide range of product types and colours, as well as food, dyes, pharmaceuticals, and ceramics, can benefit from the internal mixer.
Sigma kneader is a versatile machine that can be used for mixing, kneading, and homogenizing a wide range of materials, including high-viscosity products.
Sigma Mixer is a type of mixer that uses a unique mixing principle to achieve an efficient blending of materials. The mixer consists of two blades that rotate in opposite directions, creating a kneading and folding action that ensures thorough mixing. The blades are shaped like the Greek letter Sigma, hence the name Sigma Mixer.
The Sigma Blade Mixer is a robust and reliable mixing machine that uses a unique mixing principle to achieve superior results. It is a type of double-arm kneading mixer that features two blades that rotate in opposite directions.
The Vacuum Kneader is a type of mixer that utilizes a vacuum chamber to create a homogeneous mix of ingredients. It is designed to knead, mix, and disperse high-viscosity materials under vacuum conditions, resulting in a superior product.
The dispersion kneader has complete control over the mixing and blending of the raw materials to create an even mix that allows for better distribution. This device contains a mixing chamber with rotating blades made of high-quality steel.
A vacuum kneader is mainly used for stirring, mixing, and kneading high-viscosity and elastic-plastic materials. The most common fields include high-viscosity sealant, silicone rubber, neutral acid glass glue, chewing gum, bubble gum, aluminum silver paste, silica gel, paper pulp, cellulose, and other materials. It covers food, agrochemical, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, electronic paste, and other industries, and has been sought after by the industry.