Basket Mill｜Wet Milling Equipment
Details of Basket Mill
- Hydraulic lifting of basket mill’s head, Motor with noise, and ventilator protection system. Which is designed with double basket jackets，dispersion disc, cooling inlet system, and material suction impeller.
- Display of basket mill showing the product temperature, power input, operation time. You also can choose the automatic system of operation with the incorporation of all process parameters from the data bank.
inks, colorants, dyes, coatings, and other industries.
The basket mill consists of an electrical cabinet, a rotating shaft, a grinder, a pump blade, a dispersing disc, and a grinding basket filled with high-strength grinding media. When working, the rotating shaft and the grinder, pump blade, and dispersing disc on the rotating shaft rotate at high speed, and the grinder drives the grinding medium and the material to produce strong shearing and collision, to achieve the effect of grinding the material and dispersing the polymer. At the same time, after grinding The raw materials are sucked out of the grinding basket under the strong suction of the pump blade, and then dispersed by the dispersing disc, so the ideal grinding effect can be obtained in a short time.
Basket mills can grind materials superfinely. The basket mill is a unique dispersing system, the drive of the dispersing shaft in the grinding chamber is independent, so the production operation is very flexible. The energy input into the grinding zone is different from that in the input basket, which is a great advantage compared to other single shaft basket mill structures on the market.
Because of this, the basket mill has a wider range of adaptation to product batch size and product viscosity and can produce large batches of products with a volume of up to 5KL. Different container shapes (eg square) can be designed and used.
Product Features of Basket Mill
- Low power consumption compared to standard basket mills on the market
- Various hopper designs and sizes are available
- Batch size is highly flexible
- Wide application range of product viscosity
- Very narrow particle size distribution
- No pumps and pipes
- No mechanical leakage
- The grinding process of the basket mill
The grinding process of the basket mill
The grinding process of the basket mill is the same as that of the horizontal sand mill. The intelligent basket mill feeds the product spirally into the grinding zone through two special designs. Compared to conventional coaxial grinding and agitation, our mixing system does not bring excess air into the product.
Unlike traditional single shafts, the grinding basket does not need to be placed in the center of the disperser, and the additional agitator ensures a constant flow of product. The energy of the input material is used for grinding while controlling the independence of the liquid flow state, just as the product is pumped into a horizontal sand mill.
Faster grinding speed (6 times that of a traditional basket mill), product temperature rise is small.
Material suction: The self-priming pump blade rotates at high speed, generating strong suction force and eddy current, and sucking the material into the grinding basket.
Dispersion: The centrifugal force generated by the high-speed rotation of the dispersing disc will throw out the material sucked from the grinding basket, accelerate the dispersion of the material, and form a high-efficiency dispersion and mixing of the material.
Dispersing grinder with excellent efficiency: high-speed rotation of self-priming pump blades → extremely fine grinding in the grinding basket → high-speed rotation of dispersing disc → discharge, dispersion, and high-efficiency circulation, which solves the problem of material turning, avoids dead ends of circulation and shortens the time Excellent grinding effect can be obtained inside.
Easy to clean and change color: after grinding, raise the grinding basket above the liquid level, run for a short time, and use centrifugal force to throw out the residual materials.
- Dispersion and grinding are integrated, and the two processes are completed by one process and one piece of equipment.
- Due to the use of dispersing discs and pump blades, high-viscosity materials also have better flow rates.
- Easy-to-clean grinding basket for quick material change.
- No need for pumps and pipes.
- The pump blade designed by fluid mechanics ensures that there is no dead angle in the production process.
- The proprietary wire-cut forming technology increases the flow area of the stencil by 30% and reduces the resistance by 60%, which is convenient for the precise separation of the grinding medium and the material.
- Hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical lifting can be adopted according to user requirements, and the rack runs reliably and smoothly.
- Advanced frequency conversion control can realize step-less speed regulation.
- Get the desired effect in a short time.
Welcome to send inquiry to us and let’s make a win win business together !
Guidelines For Basket Mill
Franli is the manufacturer of basket mill, we developed a new technology based on the traditional type of basket mill.Franli Basket Mill focuses on low energy, no hot spots, controlling constant temperature, higher production, the flexibility of batch size, and a wide range of product viscosities that can be processed well.
A basket mill is a type of sand mill and the best substitute for traditional sand mills and three roll mills. It has very strong dispersion and homogenization functions.
The FRANLI basket mill mainly adopts the form of pneumatic lifting, which is an economical wet dispersing grinding equipment developed for scientific research institutions and enterprise units.
A basket mill is multi-functional equipment that integrates two processes of grinding and dispersing. It is widely used in ink, colorant, dye, paint, and other industries.
The basket mill is a highly adaptable dispersing device that may be used in a variety of responses to requests. Basket Mills are already used effectively in the industrial processing of pigments and the spreading of pigmentation.
A basket mill is a significant piece of equipment for coatings, inks, cosmetics, pigments, and other industries where fine quality is of high priority. This basket mill is a kind of grinding machine that is utilized for low to moderate viscosity of the material. This basket mill is best to get the smaller-sized particles without putting in much effort.
The new basket mill produced by FRANLI is designed by the R&D department of fluid mechanics and mechanical shear chemistry. The driving part adopts a hollow shaft drive structure, which is easy to operate and easy to operate. During the grinding process, the grinding basket is equipped with zirconia beads. The basket rotates at high speed to form a strong eddy current shearing line speed. The material is sucked from the top and bottom of the grinding basket, and after grinding, it is thrown out from the middle through the slot grid separator under the action of centrifugal force, so that the material is well dispersed and ground.