Kneader User Guide
Details of Kneader
- The machine comprises a motor, cover press, main body, mixing chamber and rotor mechanism, gearbox, air control system, tilting machine, heating/cooling system, rubber belt transmission and base, etc.
- The kneader can be made into vacuum, pressure, atmospheric, Normal temperature, high temperature, low temperature, etc.
- The temperature adjustment method of a kneader can be the jacket, halfpipe, far-infrared tile, steam, hot water, heat transfer oil, electric heating, cooling water, chilled water, and other methods.
Application: Paint, Adhesive, Battery, Pharmaceutical industry, Cosmetic
It has a wide range of applications, mainly used in the production of food gum bases, silicone rubber, hot melt adhesive, sealant, pharmaceutical preparations, etc. This is a special mixing and stirring equipment.
The kneader works with its special dispersion method. Usually, the machine uses two Σ paddles, which are arranged side by side and tangentially. There are also certain differences in speed. The paddle speed is slow, which is mainly for the convenience of the machine to generate shearing force. Different paddle speeds allow the mixing materials to be sheared quickly so that the materials can be evenly mixed and dispersed.
How the kneader works
When the kneader is working, the motor is transmitted to the driving paddle through the reducer, and then the driven paddle is driven through the gear. The helical blade belt of the stirring paddle can be used for axial backlogging and radial backlogging; the simple understanding is that both can be backlogged at high speed and low speed; it can not only perform extrusion movement, but also can do separation movement, so that the material can be fully kneaded, kneaded, blended, and mixed evenly to accelerate the physical and chemical reactions of the material.
Noise treatment of kneader
If the kneader you are using is making unusual noises, it is most likely due to a problem with the mechanical components on the kneader. It may be that the pump and motor couplings are not on the same center line, so the pump and motor couplings need to be relocated to the center point. There may also be loose couplings or other problems. At this time, it is necessary to strengthen the couplings or replace them with new ones.
Precautions when using the kneader
1. Before use, the operator needs to understand the performance of the kneader and related structural issues.
2. It is necessary to clean sundries and oil stains, check each lubricating part, such as whether the oil passage is unobstructed, and whether the oil hole is blocked, and then inject lubricating oil.
3. Check whether the control part of the cylinder turning electric appliance is sensitive (only for the electric cylinder turning type) and whether the direction of the limit switch (travel switch) is in line with the requirements, otherwise, the direction should be adjusted.
4. Before starting the hydraulic kneader, check whether the operation of the hydraulic system is flexible and whether the cylinder turning and reset are accurate. Before starting the machine, the oil tank should be filled with hydraulic oil.
5. Check whether the heat transfer oil of the electric heating tube has been filled enough (the user needs to add enough heat transfer oil before use, and it is generally not filled when leaving the factory).
Mechanical seals and packing seals for kneaders
Compared with the stuffing seal, the mechanical seal is different in that the sealing method has been changed. The surface of the shaft is not subject to wear, so it successfully overcomes a series of disadvantages of the packing seal, but in the process of using the mechanical seal, special attention should also be paid to the selection of materials.
The friction pair consisting of the moving ring and the static ring is an important component of the mechanical seal. The hardness of the moving ring and the static ring is different. At present, the dynamic and static ring materials are available: silicon carbide, stainless steel surfacing hard alloy, alumina ceramics, alumina PTFE pad, filled PTFE, impregnated phenolic graphite, and impregnated furan graphite.
When selecting materials for kneader mechanical seals, they should be combined with industry characteristics. When refined cotton undergoes alkalization and etherification reactions in a vacuum kneader, it is not suitable to use silicon carbide, ceramics, etc. with high hardness and poor rigidity in the selection of static rings due to large vibrations and various factors such as equipment assembly and installation Material.
During the whole operation process, due to the uneven force on the shaft caused by the beating of the mixing slurry, it is easy to cause the static ring to break, especially the static ring of the mechanical seal on the opposite side of the gearbox, because it is far away from the transmission power point, it is easier Fracture occurs.
According to relevant practice, the static ring is made of stainless steel surfacing welding carbide, and the moving ring is made of silicon carbide and other wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant flexible materials. Even if the kneader has been running for half a year, there will be no abnormalities.
As a professional kneader manufacturer, FRANLI has provided a complete set of mature equipment for related machines and production lines for more than 60 countries and thousands of industries in the world, and in Russia, Turkey, Spain, Brazil, Malaysia, Indonesia, and other regions, it has provided many An enterprise establishes related production lines.
Welcome to send inquiry to us and let’s make a win win business together !
Guidelines For Kneader
The dispersion kneader is suited for rubber and plastic mastication, as well as the blending of different rubber and plastic components. Small and medium-sized rubber and plastics manufacturers with a wide range of product types and colours, as well as food, dyes, pharmaceuticals, and ceramics, can benefit from the internal mixer.
Sigma kneader is a versatile machine that can be used for mixing, kneading, and homogenizing a wide range of materials, including high-viscosity products.
Sigma Mixer is a type of mixer that uses a unique mixing principle to achieve an efficient blending of materials. The mixer consists of two blades that rotate in opposite directions, creating a kneading and folding action that ensures thorough mixing. The blades are shaped like the Greek letter Sigma, hence the name Sigma Mixer.
The Sigma Blade Mixer is a robust and reliable mixing machine that uses a unique mixing principle to achieve superior results. It is a type of double-arm kneading mixer that features two blades that rotate in opposite directions.
The Vacuum Kneader is a type of mixer that utilizes a vacuum chamber to create a homogeneous mix of ingredients. It is designed to knead, mix, and disperse high-viscosity materials under vacuum conditions, resulting in a superior product.
The dispersion kneader has complete control over the mixing and blending of the raw materials to create an even mix that allows for better distribution. This device contains a mixing chamber with rotating blades made of high-quality steel.
A vacuum kneader is mainly used for stirring, mixing, and kneading high-viscosity and elastic-plastic materials. The most common fields include high-viscosity sealant, silicone rubber, neutral acid glass glue, chewing gum, bubble gum, aluminum silver paste, silica gel, paper pulp, cellulose, and other materials. It covers food, agrochemical, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, electronic paste, and other industries, and has been sought after by the industry.