How to use the vacuum kneader?
Details of Kneader
- The machine comprises a motor, cover press, main body, mixing chamber and rotor mechanism, gearbox, air control system, tilting machine, heating/cooling system, rubber belt transmission and base, etc.
- The kneader can be made into vacuum, pressure, atmospheric, Normal temperature, high temperature, low temperature, etc.
- The temperature adjustment method of a kneader can be the jacket, halfpipe, far-infrared tile, steam, hot water, heat transfer oil, electric heating, cooling water, chilled water, and other methods.
Application: Paint, Adhesive, Battery, Pharmaceutical industry, Cosmetic
Vacuum kneader preparation before operation
1. Check whether the fasteners are loose, whether the steam pipeline is leaking, and whether the circuit and electrical equipment are safe. The electric heating type kneader must have a grounding device.
2. Clean the kneading chamber before the test machine. Do 10-15 minutes of dry run, confirm that the machine is running normally, and then put it into production. Generally, the gears (including the reducer) of the new machine are noisy when they are used in the initial stage, and they will naturally decrease after some time.
3. After the machine is installed, first clean, decontaminate and wipe the anti-rust grease. Check each lubricating point and inject lubricating oil (grease).
4. Check the tension of the V-belt before driving, and move the motor to an appropriate position by adjusting the bolt.
5. When steam is used for heating, a safety valve and a pressure gauge should be installed at the steam inlet pipe, and the steam pressure must not exceed the working pressure requirement of the mixing tank indicated on the label.
6. The use of inversion should be reduced when kneading with the paddle.
Precautions for vacuum kneader
1. When stirring, the lid should be covered and the bolts should be tightened. The shaft end is equipped with an adjustable sealing sleeve, which can be adjusted when the material is leaking. Do not put your hands on the cylinder mouth when the cylinder head is lowered to avoid crushing your fingers.
2. Pay attention to the rotation range of the cylinder when lifting and lowering the cylinder of the vacuum kneader, so as not to hurt the human body. Stirring should be stopped when discharging.
3. If any abnormal phenomenon is found when the vacuum kneader is working, it should be stopped immediately, and measures should be taken to eliminate the fault. It is strictly forbidden for the machine to work under abnormal conditions.
4. The vacuum kneader adopts electric heating, steam, oil heating, water cooling, and other methods for temperature adjustment, and adopts hydraulic cylinder turning and covers the opening. The discharge methods include hydraulic pressure, cylinder dumping, ball valve discharge, screw extrusion, etc.
Maintenance of vacuum kneader
1. Maintenance of the hydraulic cylinder of the kneader
Pay attention to oil leakage and keep the piston rod clean. If it is a vacuum-type vacuum pump, please refer to the vacuum pump instruction manual for maintenance. Do not run without water, and the buffer tank should be drained regularly.
2. Maintenance of the heating system
The steam heating system should regularly check the valves and pipelines, the most important thing is the inspection of the safety valve to avoid overloading the jacket of the mixing cylinder. In the heat transfer oil heating system, it is strictly forbidden to dry the electric heating tank, pay attention to checking the amount of heat transfer oil in the house, and add it at any time as the heat transfer oil is lost.
3. Maintenance of the shaft seal
The shaft seal adopts PTFE V-ring or PTFE packing, or a combination of both. Daily inspection The shaft seal of the hydraulic cylinder of the kneader should not be too loose and should be adjusted to a slightly compressed state, but it should not be too tight. The shaft seal part should be maintained every six months, remove the seal seat, clean the journal and seal the seat chamber with silicone oil, and replace the V-ring or PTFE packing with an oblique cut. When kneading and combining each shift, the mouth of the mixing tank should be cleaned and the upper cover should be closed.
Welcome to send inquiry to us and let’s make a win win business together !
Guidelines For Kneader
The dispersion kneader is suited for rubber and plastic mastication, as well as the blending of different rubber and plastic components. Small and medium-sized rubber and plastics manufacturers with a wide range of product types and colours, as well as food, dyes, pharmaceuticals, and ceramics, can benefit from the internal mixer.
Sigma kneader is a versatile machine that can be used for mixing, kneading, and homogenizing a wide range of materials, including high-viscosity products.
Sigma Mixer is a type of mixer that uses a unique mixing principle to achieve an efficient blending of materials. The mixer consists of two blades that rotate in opposite directions, creating a kneading and folding action that ensures thorough mixing. The blades are shaped like the Greek letter Sigma, hence the name Sigma Mixer.
The Sigma Blade Mixer is a robust and reliable mixing machine that uses a unique mixing principle to achieve superior results. It is a type of double-arm kneading mixer that features two blades that rotate in opposite directions.
The Vacuum Kneader is a type of mixer that utilizes a vacuum chamber to create a homogeneous mix of ingredients. It is designed to knead, mix, and disperse high-viscosity materials under vacuum conditions, resulting in a superior product.
The dispersion kneader has complete control over the mixing and blending of the raw materials to create an even mix that allows for better distribution. This device contains a mixing chamber with rotating blades made of high-quality steel.
A vacuum kneader is mainly used for stirring, mixing, and kneading high-viscosity and elastic-plastic materials. The most common fields include high-viscosity sealant, silicone rubber, neutral acid glass glue, chewing gum, bubble gum, aluminum silver paste, silica gel, paper pulp, cellulose, and other materials. It covers food, agrochemical, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, electronic paste, and other industries, and has been sought after by the industry.