High speed Disperser, High speed Mixer｜Dispersion & Mixing
High Speed Disperser
A high speed disperser, also known as a high speed mixer, is widely used in the dispersion and dissolution of chemical products such as coatings, inks, and adhesives. According to the conventional lifting form, there are mainly two types: hydraulic and mechanical. And according to the different materials to be dispersed and stirred, can be divided into the emulsifying dispersing machine, explosion-proof dispersing machine, lifting dispersing machine, stirring dispersing machine, paint dispersing machine, etc.
Details of High Speed Disperser
- Height limit switch
- Container clamping device
- Speed Automatic
- Vacuum equipment
- Swiveling device
Application: Paint, Adhesive, Battery, Pharmaceutical industry, Cosmetic
The high speed disperser has various functions such as hydraulic lifting, 360-degree rotation, and stepless speed regulation. In normal work, the conventional high speed disperser can also be equipped with 2-4 containers at the same time, the hydraulic lifting stroke is 1000mm, and the 360-degree rotation function can better meet the multi-purpose function of one machine, and it can be used in a very short time. The high-speed disperser greatly improves work efficiency and reduces labor intensity at the same time.
Features of high speed disperser
The high speed disperser mainly adopts electromagnetic speed regulation, frequency conversion speed regulation, and three-speed and other specifications, which can realize a stable and powerful working state, and it is also suitable for dispersing materials of various viscosities; two liftings (hydraulic, mechanical) forms It can be lifted and rotated freely and can be adapted to various positions; the high speed disperser is equipped with ordinary and explosion-proof configurations to ensure the safety of the entire working stroke of the staff, and has the characteristics of safety, reliability, and simple operation and maintenance;
The high-color disperser also has the characteristics of strong production continuity. It can quickly disperse and dissolve materials. The high speed disperser has a good dispersion effect, high production efficiency, stable operation, and easy installation. According to the viscosity and processing capacity of different materials, FRANLI has different power and models to meet the grinding of various materials.
The working characteristics of a high speed disperser
1. The high speed disperser throws the material from the radial direction into the narrow and precise gap between the stator and the rotor through strong centrifugal force. At the same time, the material is initially dispersed by the comprehensive force of centrifugal extrusion, liquid layer friction, and hydraulic impact.
2. The high speed disperser generates a linear speed of at least 15m/s through the high speed rotating rotor. Under the action of strong hydraulic shearing, liquid layer friction, tearing, and collision, the material is fully dispersed and broken, and at the same time passes through the stator. The slot is fired at high speed.
3. The material is continuously ejected from the high speed disperser at high speed in the radial direction, and the flow direction is changed under the resistance of the material itself and the container wall. At the same time, the action of the upper and lower axial suction forces generated by the rotor area forms The upper and lower two strong turbulent turbulence. The material goes through several cycles to complete the dispersion process.
The high-speed disperser adopts a high speed agitator (such as a disc serrated agitator) to form a strong turbulent flow locally, which usually has a strong dispersing and emulsifying effect on the material. But pay attention to the following environmental requirements when using:
1. The high and low temperatures of the environment should be selected within the allowable range. If there is any excess, a special order should be made.
2. When the relative humidity in the environment is high and there are water droplets and rain, etc., a waterproof high speed disperser should be selected.
3. There are often vibrations, bumps, and shocks in the environment, and special varieties should be selected, such as marine dispersers.
4. For use in corrosive or explosive environments, corrosion resistance should be preferred according to safety requirements.
5. If the environmental space is limited, please choose a multi-function disperser, because it saves the bypass and three manual valves and is easy to maintain online.
The high speed disperser is mainly used in processing and production. Through centrifugal force, the material is squeezed, collided, and rubbed, to achieve the effect of dispersion. It is mainly aimed at production, but with the continuous advancement and improvement of technology, in addition to the coating industry, this disperser is also used in some chemical fields such as ink, food, and medicine.
Welcome to send inquiry to us and let’s make a win win business together !
Guidelines For High Speed DIsperser
We produce a high-speed disperser according to the industrial standard, Franli HSD’s frame is bigger than the marketing machine, the blade is double layers, hydraulic part is an engineering oil tank, which is more stable lifting up and down. The operation box for Water-based material is stainless steel, which also has ex-proof operation for solvent based material.
The high speed disperser is composed of a frame, a bearing seat, a dispersing shaft, a dispersing wheel, an oil cylinder, a hydraulic station, and a control cabinet. The lifting of the frame adopts hydraulic transmission, and the lifting is stable and reliable.
High speed disperser is common mechanical equipment in chemical production. It is widely used in architectural coatings, chemicals, water-based coatings, oil-soluble architectural coatings, inks, inks, adhesives, etc.
The high speed disperser has the characteristics of high production efficiency, hydraulic lifting (mechanical lifting), and flexible rack rotation. It can be configured with multiple containers to complete the work at the same time.
The high speed disperser can be used not only for dispersion but also for stirring. Due to the different lifting forms of the high speed disperser, we usually divide it into a hydraulic elevating disperser and a mechanical elevating disperser. The speed of the disperser can be adjusted arbitrarily.
High speed dispersers are widely used in paint, ink, dyes, latex, plastics, photosensitive films, pharmaceuticals, recording materials, pesticides, and other industries to stir, blend, dissolve and disperse two or more liquid and solid powder materials.
The high speed disperser is mainly composed of the fuselage, the transmission device, the dispersing shaft, the dispersing disc, the hydraulic system, and the electrical control cabinet.