What is a laboratory sand mill?
Lab Sand Mill
The laboratory sand mill is widely used in functional ceramics, printing inkjet, TFT LCD color filter dispersion, lithium battery materials, thermal paper, CMP, ceramic ink, nanopowder, nano color paste, food additives, and other nano-grinding fields. It is a kind of grinding equipment compared with the bead mill type used in industrial production.
Application: Paint, Adhesive, Battery, Pharmaceutical industry, Cosmetic
The working principle is the same as that of the sand mill used in industrial production. The materials are passed through a grinding cavity with a rotor, and the grinding cavity is filled with a certain amount of grinding. Medium (grinding beads), is a kind of grinding equipment in which the material collides, kneads, stirs, and mixes with the internal grinding medium through the rotating rotor to achieve the effect of slurry crushing and refining.
Features of laboratory sand mill
- The newly designed centrifugal separation device has a large flow and smooth discharge.
- Grinding media over 0.1mm can be used.
- The arrangement of the rotor and the cylinder is based on the golden ratio.
- Can effectively reduce wear, increase energy utilization, and achieve the best use effect.
- More optimized whole machine design, the overall stability of the equipment is more reliable.
- All imported standard parts such as mechanical seals, bearings, conveying pumps, belts, and pulleys.
The internal and external dual cooling modes can effectively reduce the heat generated during grinding.
The working principle of the laboratory sand mill is the same as that of the ordinary sand mill used in industrial production. Bypassing the material through a grinding cavity with a rotor, the grinding cavity is filled with a certain amount of grinding media (grinding beads), and the material passes through the rotating rotor. A kind of grinding equipment in which the internal grinding media collide, squeeze, stir and mix to achieve the effect of crushing and refining the slurry.
Compared with the sand mill for industrial production, the laboratory sand mill has the characteristics of small size, compact structure, low power, light movement, convenient disassembly and assembly, relatively small output, low noise, and low price. The difference from the sand mill for industrial production is the volume of the grinding chamber. The volume of the laboratory sand mill is as small as 0.1L and as large as 10L and 15L.
The grinding cavity of the experimental sand mill is narrow, the clearance between the levers is small, and the grinding energy is intensive. With the high-performance cooling system and automatic control system, the continuous processing and discharge of materials can be realized, which improves production efficiency. Laboratory sand mills are mainly used to develop new products and obtain accurate test data as a basis for process amplification. Each series of FRANLI sanders has a very good linear amplification effect.
1. Length-diameter ratio: The length-diameter ratio is designed for the cylinder body, and the staggering rod and nail arrangement prolongs the effective time of the material in the mill.
2. Lengthened bearing seat: One-piece processing technology annealing to eliminate welding stress and deep processing by boring machine to solve the problem that the bearing position of the experimental sand mill is not concentric, which causes the spindle to run out, which affects the stability and service life of the equipment.
3. The energy ratio of the experimental sand mill: the new rod-pin type grinding rotor, which concentrates the kinetic energy to give the grinding bead energy ratio. Improve the grinding efficiency and refinement degree, while reducing the resistance of the material in the grinding chamber, it is suitable for materials with medium and high viscosity ultra-fineness requirements.
Welcome to send inquiry to us and let’s make a win win business together !
Guidelines For Sand Mill
The sand mill mainly uses friction, shearing, and collision as effective grinding methods. It is one of the grinding equipment currently applicable to a wide range of material particle sizes and has high grinding efficiency. The energy density per unit volume is large. The control system can complete the continuous grinding and continuous discharging of the slurry, which greatly improves the production efficiency of the sand mill. It has the advantages of high energy density, fine product granularity, small environmental pollution, simple equipment structure, and convenient maintenance.
A sand mill, also known as a bead mill, is mainly used for the wet grinding of chemical liquid products. It can be generally divided into a horizontal sand mill, basket-type sand mill, vertical sand mill, etc. according to the service performance.
A sand mill, also known as a bead mill, is mainly used for the wet grinding of chemical liquid products. According to the performance, the sand mill can be divided into a vertical sand mill, horizontal sand mill, basket sand mill, Rod sand mill, etc.
The laboratory sand mill is widely used in functional ceramics, printing inkjet, TFT LCD color filter dispersion, lithium battery materials, thermal paper, CMP, ceramic ink, nanopowder, nano color paste, food additives, and other nano-grinding fields.
In the wet grinding equipment, the role of the sand mill has a very large influence. The common ones are horizontal sand mill, vertical sand mill, basket mill, double cone bar sand mill, and nano mill, Except the vertical sand mill, which uses ordinary 2-3/3-4mm glass beads, and other equipment uses 0.8-2.4mm zirconia beads.
FRANLI sand mills are widely used in coatings, inks, pesticides, dyes, inkjets, functional ceramics, nano-powders, food, batteries, and other industries. The sand mill is mainly composed of a motor, a transmission device (such as a hydraulic coupling), the main shaft, a grinding cylinder, a dispersion device, a separation device, a feeding system, a shaft seal, a frame, a running protection device, and a grinding and dispersing medium. The operation protection of the grinding machine can be realized by the micro-intelligent electronic technology of relay and programmable controller.