Guidelines for High Speed Dispersers
High Speed Disperser
The high speed disperser has the characteristics of high production efficiency, hydraulic lifting (mechanical lifting), and flexible rack rotation. It can be configured with multiple containers to complete the work at the same time.
Details of High Speed Disperser
- Height limit switch
- Container clamping device
- Speed Automatic
- Vacuum equipment
- Swiveling device
Application: Paint, Adhesive, Battery, Pharmaceutical industry, Cosmetic
High speed disperser is suitable for coatings, dyes, pigments, paints, inks, adhesive paints, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, coatings, leather, cosmetics, food, rubber and plastics, composite materials, insulating materials, magnetic materials, other color pastes, etc. It is a piece of processing equipment for liquid-solid wet dispersion, grinding, stirring, homogenization, mixing, and melting of products in the chemical industry.
In the production of some products (such as latex paint), the high speed disperser can also be used as a The use of grinding and dispersing machinery has a better dispersing effect on high-viscosity materials. And according to the dispersion material can choose the explosion-proof type or the ordinary type.
The serrated circular dispersing disc of the high speed disperser disperses at high speed in the container to complete the process of solid-liquid dispersion, wetting, depolymerization, and stabilization.
①The slurry of the material is in a rolling annular flow, and a strong vortex is generated in the barrel, so that the particles on the surface of the slurry spiral, and then descend to the bottom of the vortex;
②At 2.5-5mm from the edge of the dispersing disc of the high-speed dispersing machine, a turbulent flow zone is formed by the high-speed rotation of the stirring paddle, so that the slurry and particles are strongly sheared and impacted;
③The upper and lower beams are formed outside the area, and the slurry is fully circulated and turned;
④The lower part of the dispersing disc of the high speed disperser is in a laminar flow state, and the slurry layers of different flow rates diffuse each other and play a dispersing role. The serrated and circular dispersion discs disperse at high speed in the container to complete the process of solid-liquid dispersion, wetting, depolymerization, and stabilization;
The high speed disperser has various functions such as hydraulic lifting, 360-degree rotation, and stepless speed regulation. After several upgrades and improvements, all the high-speed dispersers produced by FRANLI can be equipped with 2-4 containers at the same time. The hydraulic lifting stroke is 1000mm and the 360-degree rotation function can better meet the multi-purpose function of one machine and can be used in a very short time. Changing from one cylinder to another cylinder greatly improves work efficiency and reduces labor intensity.
Instructions for the use of the high speed disperser:
1. Before the equipment is used, the rotating shaft of the container and the dispersing tablet should be cleaned, and the rotating direction of the dispersing tablet should be checked whether it is consistent with the rotating direction. If they are not consistent, they must be adjusted.
2. Adjust the lifting control button of the equipment, and lift the dispersing plate of the highspeed disperseruntil the feeding cylinder can be pushed in place.
3. During the production of batching put the ingredients into the pulling cylinder, start the lifting device to slowly lower the dispersing plate to a reasonable position in the pulling cylinder and adjust the dispersing plate so that it is placed in the center of the material cylinder, cover the cylinder cover, and then start the power supply The switch performs decentralized work.
4. After the highspeed disperseris completed, it is necessary to carry out detailed cleaning of the dispersing disc and dispersing shaft to ensure the cleanliness of the equipment, to avoid contamination of the product in the next production.
5. After a period of use, the equipment needs to be regularly maintained, inject hydraulic oil into the hydraulic oil tank, and conduct an electrical inspection of the highspeed disperser.
Welcome to send inquiry to us and let’s make a win win business together !
Guidelines For High Speed DIsperser
We produce a high-speed disperser according to the industrial standard, Franli HSD’s frame is bigger than the marketing machine, the blade is double layers, hydraulic part is an engineering oil tank, which is more stable lifting up and down. The operation box for Water-based material is stainless steel, which also has ex-proof operation for solvent based material.
A high speed disperser is a type of industrial equipment used for mixing and dispersing materials that are used to disperse, emulsify, and blend different types of materials.
A high speed disperser is a machine used for dispersing, mixing, emulsifying, and homogenizing materials in the manufacturing process.It is also called a high-speed mixer or agitator, and its versatility makes it a valuable tool in various industries, including coatings, paints, inks, adhesives, pharmaceuticals, food, and cosmetics.
The high speed disperser is the indispensable equipment in the production and dispersion process of chemical products. Because of its high speed, it can not only effectively improve the dispersion efficiency of materials, but also make the materials more fully dispersed, to meet the final requirements of the materials.
A high speed paint disperser is one of the chemical equipment for stirring, dispersing, and dissolving paint raw materials, slurry, and paint mixture.
The high speed disperser is composed of a frame, a bearing seat, a dispersing shaft, a dispersing wheel, an oil cylinder, a hydraulic station, and a control cabinet. The lifting of the frame adopts hydraulic transmission, and the lifting is stable and reliable.
High speed disperser is common mechanical equipment in chemical production. It is widely used in architectural coatings, chemicals, water-based coatings, oil-soluble architectural coatings, inks, inks, adhesives, etc.