Instructions for use of the filling machine
Details of Filling Machine
- Single filling can be 100g-250kg
- The operation method is simple and easy to operate.
- High durability and wide range of applications
Application: Paint, Adhesive, Battery, Pharmaceutical industry, Cosmetic
Filling machines are mainly a small category of products in packaging machines, but they play a very important role. From the perspective of material packaging, filling machines can generally be divided into liquid filling machines, paste filling machines, and powder filling machines. Users can choose the appropriate machine according to their materials, and according to the production efficiency of the factory, they can also choose the number and output power of filling heads.
Filling machines are widely used in the food industry, beverage industry, daily chemical industry, etc. The competition for food packaging machinery is becoming increasingly fierce. In the future, filling machinery will cooperate with industrial automation to promote the overall level of packaging equipment and develop multi-functional, high-efficiency, and low-consumption food packaging equipment.
Installation precautions for filling machine
1. After the machine is unpacked, first check whether the random technical data is complete and whether the machine is damaged during transportation, to solve it in time.
2. Install and adjust the feeding and discharging components according to the outline diagrams in this manual.
3. Add new lubricating oil to each lubricating point.
4. Use the crank handle to turn the machine to check whether the machine is running in the correct direction (counterclockwise when facing the main shaft of the motor). The machine must be protected and grounded.
Instructions for use of the filling machine
1. Because the filling machine is automatic, the dimensions of the easy-to-pull bottle, bottle pad, and bottle cap are required to be unified.
2. Before driving, you must use the crank handle to turn the machine to see if there is any abnormality in its rotation, and it can be confirmed that it is normal before driving.
3. When adjusting the machine, the tools should be used properly, and it is strictly forbidden to use too large tools or excessive force to remove the parts to avoid damaging the parts or affecting the performance of the machine.
4. Whenever the machine is adjusted, be sure to tighten the loosened screws and use the crank handle to turn the machine to see if its action meets the requirements before driving.
5. The machine must be kept clean. It is strictly forbidden to have oil stains, liquid medicine, or glass debris on the machine, to avoid damage to the machine, so it is necessary to:
(1) During the production process of the machine, the liquid medicine or glass debris should be removed in time.
⑵Before the shift, all parts of the machine surface should be cleaned once, and clean lubricating oil should be added to each activity department.
(3) It should be scrubbed once a week, especially the places that are not easy to be cleaned in ordinary use or blown with compressed air.
Cleaning and disinfection of filling machines
1. Loosen the upper and lower set screws, remove the liquid injection system for overall disinfection, or disassemble for disinfection and cleaning separately.
2. Put the liquid inlet pipe in the cleaning solution and start the cleaning.
3. There may be errors in the actual filling of the 500ml model, and the measuring cylinder should be measured before the official filling.
4. Needle tube for filling machine, standard 5ml or 10ml syringe for type 10, 20ml glass filler for type 20, and 100ml glass filler for type 100.
Welcome to send inquiry to us and let’s make a win win business together !
Guidelines For Filling Machine
FRANLI is manufactured as a professional filling machine equipment, our filling machine can be filled from a minimum of 100g to a maximum of 250kg, and the filling dose can be adjusted by itself.
Paint filling machines are vital equipment in the paint and coatings industry, designed to accurately fill various types of paint into containers of different sizes and shapes.
Paint filling machines are automated industrial equipment used for filling paint, coatings, adhesives, and other liquid products into containers.
A paint filling machine is a specialized piece of equipment used to fill paint cans with liquid paint. It consists of a conveyor system, a filling station, and a control panel.
Paint filling machines are specialized equipment used in the paint and coatings industry to accurately measure and fill paint into various containers.
Filling machines have revolutionized this process by automating the entire operation. These machines are designed to precisely control the amount of oil-filled, ensuring accuracy and reducing wastage.
Filling machines used in the glue field are designed to deliver precise amounts of adhesive into containers, including bottles, cans, tubes, and cartridges.